- Help! We can't find the DevOps people. Do we already have the DevOps people? (19 Mar 2018)
With market demand for Site Reliability engineers, DevOps engineers and Service Automation engineers eclipsing supply, at what point does cross-training become the only way to keep pace with the ever-more-automated world?
- VR, wow... now what? (11 Mar 2018)
Each iteration of VR technology creates a wow factor, but the annoyances slowly suck the life out of the experience. Are we getting close to a minimum viable sustainable VR hit?
- VR for the near future (25 Feb 2018)
VR has been a tantalizingly close proposition for years but where will it land first?
- Kubernetes for a migratable future (18 Feb 2018)
Serverless function-as-a-service (like AWS Lambda) is magic, but it's hard to commit at this early stage
- Doing it Smart (10 Feb 2018)
It's great fun doing it clever, but sometimes keeping it simple is harder
- Cost of Dev-Ops Collaboration (24 Jan 2018)
Collaboration is brilliant - the only way - but managing the volatility, uncertainty, confusion and ambiguity associated with it is expensive.
Miss the old site? So do we, but fear not, the old Lightenna.com site is still preserved for posterity.